Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Sunday 4 May 2014

Why I love Sailor Lolita Fashion

Sailor Lolita has to be one of my favourite sub-styles of Lolita. It can be classic-inspired, or sweet inspired, but is typically in sax or navy blue with a sailor collar, stripes along the hem, and capped sleeves. Sailor style usually comes out around late spring-summer time, and Metamorphose temps de fille release a lot, and sometimes Baby and Angelic Pretty, too. Sadly I don't own many at the moment (I have a Hell Bunny sailor OP that I love, but it sometimes gets overlooked when I go to my closet. Going to wear it soon!), but I post these for inspiration for one day where I finally get good at sewing, or sudden become un-bankrupted.






No comments:

Post a Comment