Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 7 June 2014

Pictures Drawn for Me Part 4

Here are some drawings done by friends either on Deviant Art, or in real life! These pictures mean so much to me, I just love them! Some are my OCs and some are birthday presents and art trades with friends in real life. I'll upload them in the order I got them. <3



Both of these are by my good friend from DeviantART, Slashretta! She had this thing going on Tumblr where people request things for the character she role-plays (Patrick Hockstetter from Stephen King's IT. Who else? XD We love the little psycho!) to draw doing or wearing. I just love them so much! In the last one I requested Patrick dressed as Alice in Wonderland, with his cat we made up, Princess, dressed as Dinah!



No comments:

Post a Comment