Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 3 January 2015

Today's Co-ordinate: Pink and Black

Happy New Year! Today I went to Manchester wearing a Sweet Lolita co-ordinate I put together. Unfortunately, it was very cold and rainy - not ideal weather for a chiffon dress - so I may have suffered the elements a bit. Still, I had a really nice time shopping; I purchased a book about spirits of Edo period Japan, and some gorgeous white Mary Janes for my prom, which are also incredibly suitable for Lolita. I was drawn to them right away!


With this co-ord I wanted a theme of pink, black and white, as they're all lovely colours that go very nicely together. The main elements of my outfit were Angelic Pretty. Here's my outfit:




JSK: Whipped Showcase - Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: NEXT
Socks: Secret Shop
Headbow: Baby, the Stars Shine Bright
Lace gloves: John Lewis
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Mary Janes: Hush Puppies

Tomorrow I shall be going to the cinema with Wendy, seeing as it is the last day of our Christmas holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment