Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Poupee Girl to Close Soon

I've heard the news that PoupeeGirl is ending soon, which is quite sad seeing as they didn't give a reason for it; many people have invested a lot of time and money on this game, not to mention that they've made a lot of friends over there! PoupeeGirl should have at least explained its reasoning, but then again it has been gradually shutting down all its features over the past few years...

I've taken a screenshot just for the memories.

By the way, I am working on my personal projects (Evangeline's Summer Dress design, sketches in my moleskin, poems, When the Summer Ends and a few sewing bits here and there), but school is taking over and I have literally no time to finish things. Hopefully I'll be uploading soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment