Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Birthday!

Usually my birthday and other similar events (Christmas, family members' birthdays, going on holiday etc) cause me to feel very, very nervous in the buildup, so this year, my birthday was ten times greater as my Dad actually allowed me to have it 4 days earlier! So instead of a birthday, it was more like a birthweek. XD
On Saturday I opened my presents and such, and I got the cutest doll ever, Pullip Merl! She was my favourite. And I also got Pokemon X to play, which rekindled my obsession for Pokemon! I played it for six hours straight!  As well as that, I also got a pink blouse from Bodyline, Tanto Cuore Tropical Vacation and some stickers. I was really happy. :3
The next day my Mum took me to see Dracula performed at the local theater. It was so, so creepy (as expected) and the acting was fantastic! Seeing this performance inspired me to watch the film and read the original book by Bram Stoker. Maybe I'll post a review for it sometime.
Monday was my 'party' where I had a few friends round for a game and dinner. We played an acting game where you make your own character with the secret traits you're given, and act out a little the scenes based on your personality. People have to guess your traits at the end, and the best actor gets an 'Oscar'! It was so much fun, and my friend Jasmine had the best acting. She's always been a great actress! Later on we got pizza from Pizza Hut and ate it all.
Tuesday was my official birthday. I had a simple, relaxing day with my parents, just pottering about the house and then going out shopping and for dinner at TGI Fridays. I bought these really Victorian-styled boots with the money my Aunt send from Australia and wore the new blouse I got from Bodyline.
All in all, I had a great birthday!
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment