2) Be sure to wrap up warmly. Look for cute gloves, scarfs and hats to protect from harsh climates. Wooly hats with animal faces have always been popular.
3) Spend time with friends and family. It really helps just to have fun with the ones you love to be honest! You can go out playing in the snow (if it snows in your area) or just having a girls night in watching a movie with mugs of hot chocolate.
|My OCs <3|
5) Read books and comics that you like. At the moment I'm re-reading Hinako Takanaga's Challengers for the fourth time! <3 I have a friend that's reading all the Harry Potter books at the same time, for probably the 14th time in her life! One in each room of her house, I think... ;3
6) Get yourself into the Christmas spirit. Go buy a new Christmas tree if your old one's looking a little scrawny, or go gift shopping for loved ones. Listen to fun Christmas songs whilst you put decorations on the tree and try making home-made treats for friends. It's the thought that counts, really.
7) Find a good comedy to watch on TV! At the moment I find Miranda absolutely hilarious!! Austin Powers always goes down well too. XD
9) Make some Christmas cards with either shop-bought supplies or bits and pieces you find around the home.
10) Just smile! :)