Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Saturday 22 March 2014

Waiting for Spring to Arrive

That's what I'm waiting for anyway... The weather is so gross in England right now! I can't wait for spring and summer.
And here's Johan being tortured... I mean, and here's Johan posing for a photograph. I was going to take photos of him in the park, but it started raining very heavily and I had to make do with indoors... My mum bought me some daffodils and these other purple flowers (I'm not sure what they're called) so I used them instead. About the setting of the photo... I'm not even sure why I arranged it like that, ahaha.

Today I'll be revising for my French exam next week. It's going well so far, I've just got a couple more paragraphs to memorize and I'll be done. Also, in the evening I think I'll watch Les Amitiés Particulières for about the third or fourth time.


No comments:

Post a Comment