Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 24 October 2014

Pullip Doll Nella

For my 16th birthday I received Pullip Nella from my parents! She's so beautiful, and seeing as she has a slightly darker colour scheme in her clothes, I'm calling her Celeste, like stars in the night sky.


 Pullip Nella has golden blonde hair in an intricate braided style. Her hair is long, soft and beautiful, but due to the style there's no chance it will become tangled. She has dark hazel-green eyes, similar to Johan's in style, but a completely different colour. She is my first doll with pale pink lips, and they're just adorable! Nella's outfit is made by Alice and the Pirates, a gothic lolita brand, and comes with a matching headdress. My favourite part of her outfit is her harlequin-styled tights and tiny shoes!

I've decided long ago that she'll be Johan's older sister, aged 15, and lives in Cologne with him in the 1930s. She goes to an all-girls school, but really wishes she could be with her brother instead, as she's not a big fan of her school. Her hobbies are singing, playing the piano - especially practicing études - dancing, and watching the stars.

The collection so far.
My collection is getting rather big so I recently got a glass display cabinet from IKEA to put them all in. So far it hasn't been assembled yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment