Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 26 May 2015

I have been doing things...

I swear! Exams have kept me busy, but I've still managed to do these things in my spare time. I want to do a lot more sewing, writing and sketching - especially in the Jeeves and Wooster arena, as I'm becoming quite addicted to reading Jooster fanfictions (but nobody heard that, right).

A paisley tank top for my mum, and a decoden phone case for my sister!



 I love the silky contrast bias binding I found at John Lewis - a lot easier than trying to make your own bias binding.


Finally, I've found whipping cream to use! Surprisingly, I found it fairly quickly in Hobby Craft; they have plenty of decoden supplies there.

Also, I participated in the Hinako Takanaga 20th Anniversary debut gallery, with an old picture of mine that has darling Tomoe and Kurokawa getting married. You can see it here, as the second picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment