Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Woodvale Rally

Classical cars, animals and armies (oh my)! I've always loved vintage cars and my dad wanted to see the rally again after many years, so we went to the fair for Father's day. There were so many lovely vehicles to see, and some of the ones from the 1920s and 30s reminded me of Jeeves and Wooster!











And a funeral car...

I would love a sporty two-seater for when I can drive, but I've heard that they're very hard to keep and maintain.
On the subject of cars, my family bought a gorgeous one on Thursday last week, as recently our other two cars have had some disasters - one broke down on the motorway on our way back from Manchester! - so we got a Mercedes Benz for a prestige car dealer! It's the most elegant car we've ever had, so whenever I look out the window I can bask in the beauty, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment