Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Thursday 4 June 2015

Yet More Shopping

Yes, I know I'm bad - but do I care? Not really, haha. Besides, these shoes were just too adorable and coveted to pass on!
For a while now I've been wanting some low-heeled court shoes, preferably in a pastel colour - and now they're mine! The pointed toes and bows are a bonus, as the style and silhouette reminds me of the 50s and Rococo eras put together.
  







As for the other things, I needed some cute sandals to go on holiday with in the summer (and the fact that they're JuJu Jellies makes things ten times better), cute socks were also in order, and the notebook is going to be my new diary for the summer. Hopefully the beautiful pages will prompt me to write in a more eloquent style in the summer months.



No comments:

Post a Comment