Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Characters of Funhouse and the Summertime Blues Design

Henry Bowers

Actor/Model: Jarred Blancard ~ Drawing: Henry Bowers Character Design (based on actor, kinda)

Patrick Hockstetter
 Actor/Model: Corey Feldman ~ Drawing: Patrick Hockstetter Character Design (based on imagination)

Victor Criss
Actor/Model: Gabe Khouth ~ Drawing: No drawing yet

Josephine / Ronald Hockstetter

 
Actor/Models: Audrey Hepburn and Christian Bale ~ Drawing: None yet

Pennywise the Dancing Clown

 Actor/Model: Tim Curry ~ Drawing: None yet

EDIT: Will do more soon when I have the time. Right now, I'm just tired so I'll submit it today. I still have to do Belch, the Losers Club and some of the dead kids. :) Many of these are actors in the film, but because I'm fussy, I decided to do someone else for Patrick as in the film, Gabe Khouth was always Victor to me (like in the book).

No comments:

Post a Comment