Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 28 February 2014

February Sketch Dump







I have no idea how this will turn out on BlogSpot as this is a massive file... But that's all part of an experiment. XD Right now I've got so much homework and revision to do, and it's really stressing me out. Just as long as I also do some creative things to relax (even if it is just sketching) then I suppose it's okay. I can't wait to finish school, so I can focus on improving my digital art and writing, to maybe even make some money in that direction, too.
My moleskine is practically my new best friend. XD It's really surprising how many boys I've drawn this month! Usually I can't even draw one!

1) It would be illegal for me not to draw some nautical girl in my sketch book. She was originally going to be my character on Animal Crossing New Leaf, wearing an outfit I got with the QR codes.
2) Maurice Cole, copied from Black Butler volume 15.
3) Ciel Phantomhive, also copied from Black Butler volume 15. (no tracing paper, I promise)
4) Some random Tudor-looking boy. Watching Black Adder inspired me.
5) Maurice Cole in a OTT outfit I designed. He was originally going to wear booty shorts like Alois, but I changed my mind, ahaha.
6) 50s boy scout.
7) 50s cute nerd boy. I think it may be my OC Ronnie Brennan when he's older and loses his braces.
8) This boy from a dream I had. He was very cute with blonde curly hair and green eyes, but VERY stereotypically British that it was actually kind of funny. He was sitting in the forest with this older boy with long blonde hair, and for some reason lots of little squirrels came out and sat with them. I have a feeling they were skipping school so they could be together. It was a very beautiful dream, so I wish I could draw what I saw in my head, but so far I can only spit out this picture of Christopher.
9) Alexandre Motier from the French film Les Amitiés Particulières. Didier Haudepin made a really, really adorable Alexandre, so I couldn't help but draw him! I'll be getting the book soon, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment