Lolita Fashion - Dolls - Historic Homes - Art - Sewing - Creative Writing - Film - Literature - All things cute!

Friday 28 February 2014

Your Schoolboy Crush Is No Secret


I have never done anything realistic before, so I'm really happy with this! Well, actually I have... Which was self portraits in Art class... And every time I drew a line, the art teacher would hover over me and say 'no, no', then do it herself. XD Admittedly, I gave up even trying human anatomy at that point, and never again will I look at myself in the mirror for such a long period of time! XD
Sorry for the weird title, I just thought it matched the story of the picture... Ahaha.
Anyways, this is Alexandre Motier from the French film Les Amitiés Particulières. The picture I used to draw from was of Didier Haudepin, who is such a cutie in the film. I'm warning you though, it has to be one of the saddest books/films ever... Watch this video and you'll see what I mean. I'll be getting the book to read soon, and I absolutely can't wait!

Character (c) - Roger Peyrefitte

No comments:

Post a Comment